Our tree services include:
- Tree felling
- Formative pruning
- Crown thinning & shaping
- Tree thinning
- Branch removal
- Sectional dismantling
- Removal of dead or dangerous trees
- Hedge trimming and removal
- Stump grinding and removal
- Tree planting
- Site clearance
- Tree inspection
- Garden mulch and logs for sale
- And much more..
- JASON HIGGINS IS FULLY QUALIFIED WITH AN NCH IN ARBORICULTURE
Jason studied for 2 years at Morton Morrell College in Warwickshire & 1 year at Merrist Wood College in Guilford, Surrey. Two of the country’s most highly regarded institutions for the teaching of arboriculture.
- FULL PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE
The company is covered by £5,000,000 public liability insurance and £10,000,000 employer’s liability insurance. With this in mind we follow stringent health and safety procedures to ensure the wellbeing of the public and staff alike.
- RESPONSIBLE ARBORISTS
We work closely with local authorities to ensure best legal and ethical practices when caring for trees which are covered by tree preservation orders or are within conservation areas.
- ALL ASPECTS OF TREE SURGERY COVERED
We offer a wide range of tree care services from hedge trimming to dismantling and removal of large trees. All waste is removed from site and recycled.
- FRIENDLY, RELIABLE, COMPETITIVE SERVICE
We are proud to have offered a professional, reliable and cost effective tree care service to the local community for over 20 years. We have worked hard to build and maintain personal relationships with our customers and it’s thanks to this that our business thrives on personal recommendations and repeat business.
Why choose Jason Higgins Tree Services?
- All aspects of tree surgery
- Domestic and commercial
- Competitive prices
- Free quotations and advice
- Friendly, reliable service
- Emergency call out
- 24/7 availability
- Minimum disruption
- Full public liability insurance to £5m
- Full employers' liability insurance to £10m
- Warwick Council approved contractor